Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, March 28, 2014

The Battle Rounds of The Voice My Most Favorite TV Show This Week

I am not really a fan of the show The Voice, but while waiting for the Amazing Race last Monday, I chanced upon their battle rounds and I got so caught up in it!  The competition was intense!  I think everyone there deserved to win!  I enjoyed the rapport between the judges as well!

The battle rounds of The Voice is my favorite TV show this week.  I also like two movies shown on HBO Guilt Trip and Seeking Justice.  Tennis was also on the menu this week as the semi's of Indian Wells was quite entertaining.

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending March 28, 2014 -

#1 AXN - The Voice - Battle Rounds - 3 steals

#2 HBO - Guilt Trip

#3 HBO - Seeking Justice

#4 AXN - Amazing Race 24 - Colombo

#5 CN - Oggy & the Cockroaches - Bollywood cricket

#6 Solar Sports - Li Na vs. Flavia Pennetta - Indian Wells

#7 CI - Austrian Linz - DNA mistake

#8 CI - I Killed My BFF - black boy, white girl

#9 JackTV - American Horror Story Coven

#10 Fox Filipino - Babaeng Hinugot sa aking Tadyang


No comments:

Post a Comment