Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 20, 2014

We and JB do Some JT Moves


I swore on class today that I'd really get serious about losing some weight. We had to do some steps from a sitting down position and in just a count of one, immediately stand up. 

It's a move that I could maybe do quickly, five years ago, but now that my left knee is a bit weak and my ass as big as Botswana, it would take me about four counts, which by then, everybody else would be doing something else!

We basically cleaned the floors of the studio today as we had to lie down for about 2 8's doing really cool choreography. I just really wish my knees were still strong.

Everytime JB said, get down, it freaked me out since I feared I might force my knees to go down the wrong way. And the movement was so sudden, from standing position to kneeling down in one count!

Yet, I persevere and continue because dancing hip hop is one of the perfect ways to relieve myself from a stressful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment