Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, March 10, 2014

Just Like One of the Boys

I'm just really happy that these guys treat me like I'm one of them.  One of my fears before was that the instructor might give me special treatment because of my age, or that he would modify the steps just because I might not be able to follow them.  

I was wrong!  They don't really care!  You have to keep up with them or you're free to walk out. No space for pussies in their studio.

While I'm here just for fun, these guys are actually G-Force trainees so just imagine how much work I have to do just to keep up with them, because they're so good and their bodies are so freakin' flexible!

But I'm learning so much from them and it has really improved my self-confidence and my memorization skills - and now, I do check my form na in the mirror, something which I never did before.

We danced to a mash of an Aaliyah song and that Little Mermaid classic, Under the Sea.  The song was so cute but the steps were quick and snappy.  Arrrraayyyy my legs talaga!  

And Ishii video-ed it!  That was cool!  Don't post it lang on my wall hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment