Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, November 23, 2012

The Trouble With Dee Dee: A Feel Good Movie Tops My Favorite TV Show This Week


Here are my favorite shows for the week ending November 23, 2012 - 

#1 Diva Universal - The Trouble With Dee Dee

This feel good story about a woman-child and her father is my favorite TV show this week.  I was surprised by the character and how generous and giving she was and how she sacrificed her well-being just to give to those who have nothing.  And it's a comedy too!

#2 AXN - Amazing Race 

I feel bad that the hippies are gone and mainly due to them foolishly losing their passports!  Also, Russia is such an interesting place which the show features very well at this leg of the race.  

#3 Jack TV -American Horror Story Asylum

Another freaking scary episode this week - and this time, we finally meet the people one of the sisters was feeding!

#4  History - The Fall of Penang

I thought this would be a boring show but I was very wrong.  It was done in a pretty interesting manner!  I hope we could have a local version of this.  The Fall of Manila, perhaps?

#5 Diva Universal - Army Wives 

I chanced upon this show about, well, army wives, and their episode today featured a battered army wife.  The character was still young but she was tough.  Domestic violence is never an easy experience.

#6 History - Mankind: The History of All of Us: Empires

A magnificent documentary!  The episode I saw featured the Roman and Chinese empires.


#7 Bio - Celebrity Ghost Stories 

I love this show and this week, they featured Houdini and Jonathan Scaech.
 

#8 Bio - Ghostly Encounters

Another show that I love watching and this week was really scary - theater ghosts!

#9 Bio - Ghostly Encounters 

This episode featured a CD moving in a haunted house!

#10 Nat Geo - Is It Real: Vampires


A nice documentary featuring real vampires.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment