Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Diet soda can still make you fat

 

I admit I am one of those people who are addicted to sodas!  Coke regular, Mountain Dew, Sprite - if there are 365 days in a year, I think I drink soda 80% of those days.  Of course, that data is just pure guessing since I haven't really noted that down (I think I should do that next year - so that I would really know the real score!) but based on my weak will to go against drinking it, it might as well be true.

Which got me thinking, maybe I should write what I eat everyday, so that I can keep a log of it - and I'd know what food to scrimp on - and that includes the sodas that I so love to drink.

Diet soda can still make you fat
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment