Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Interesting Quotes from 'The Good German'

I know 2012 is almost over so, I'm trying to fulfill one of my new year's resolution, which is to read a fiction book, this time, I'm doing it in three languages - French, English and Spanish - so yeah, good luck to me haha!

Well, for English, I am reading Joseph Kanon's The Good German'.  I saw part of the movie already and I realized I did buy the book, so now, I'm finally reading it.

It's still my first day of reading it - I'm allotting 30 minutes of reading time per language.  At that speed, I don't know how many days I would be able to finish the book, but I think what's important is that I'm giving time to read these books and just savoring them as I go.  So here are the interesting quotes I found for today -

#1 "There's one for the books" she said to Jake as the GIs moved away.  "I never thought I'd get picked up in Hitler's office."

#2  An awkward silence.  Liz, who'd been watching Jake, turned to Ron, "Your mother raise you or did you just get this way by yourself?"

#3 "Liz, what's all this?"
      "Just making conversation.  I don't often get you at a disadvantage.  The only time a man will talk is when he has his pants off."






No comments:

Post a Comment