Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 11, 2015

My Daily Bus Ride Home






My daily bus ride home. To those who are not familiar with the buses in HK, all their buses here are double deckers, very similar to what you find in London.
So my favourite seat, lalo na pag wala pang tao is the front seat in the upper deck. Make sure lang na to wear the seat belt kasi muntik na ako mauntog before e, kasi the bus can make sudden stops.
I decided to do that as well so I would be able to memorize all the stops before my bus stop. I actually enjoy the bus ride e. Yun lang, if the MTR station here opens next year, that would be faster and more convenient. Wala lang ngang scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment