Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Reminiscing About Lan Kwai Fong




When people talk of Hong Kong, it's usually about Disneyland, Ocean Park and the shopping.
So when my friend asked me last weekend to show him around HK, I showed him the HK I knew best - Lan Kwai Fong and its party places!
My God, he was so patient and fit to be bringing his luggage and going from place to place to place that brought back lots of good memories from me.
From places where I used to eat, to the Fringe Club, to the Opera Gallery and to the naughty places where guys like me want to hang out, I showed Amos, my version of HK.
And none of them would rate General Patronage. R-13 siguro, at least.
I told him, when we travel here, we sleep during the day and wake up at night - and hit the clubs! We've met so many wonderful people from around the world and sure beats clubbing in Manila!

No comments:

Post a Comment