Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Danced Today with Raven and Renz!





Yey! Finally danced with Renz and Raven as part of a group! Kasi magaling sila sumayaw, narurub-off na rin saken! Thanks Renz for giving me a good blocking haha, (yun lang ang habol?) and Raven for always being supportive! Translation, dapat nasa harap ko ikaw, para may kokopyahan ako!

One of my biggest faults talaga is my inability to be "in the moment". Pano naman kasi, iba-iba ang blocking for almost each step - may memory gap ang lola - di agad mamemorize!! I should increase my gingko biloba dosage to 2 tabs a day!!

Also, I realized tonight na I have lost a bit of my competitive edge! Siguro, dala na rin sa age. I have achieved na kasi almost everything I want to do in life, kaya medyo relaxed na ang vibe ko - pero kanina, para akong nasa Olympic games! Pano ba naman - trainees and scholars ang kasama ko sa class!

Kaya next time Tony, Ipakita na ang galing ha, concentrate, concentrate and just let it go! Feeling ko tuloy kanina, nadisappoint ko si JB for not doing justice to his choreo! May ganun talaga?

No comments:

Post a Comment