Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, July 11, 2014

Piandre is Pampering Deluxe!


I haven't gone to a salon for years now ever since I got back from Hong Kong.  When I was younger, I'd usually prefer salons to barber shops since the former were always doing more hip work with my hair, and since I was younger, I was also more adventurous.

Unfortunately, I got older, and came back to Manila, and here, any guy who colors his hair is immediately branded as 'gay' so I decided to not color my hair anymore and just stick to black, otherwise, I'd have no sex at all!! See how weird the motivation is?  Anyway, gay men also don't like guys with long hair, the less hair you have, the more they like it - translation - the more you got laid!  

So back to the barber I shop I went for the past few years - with their no-nonsense quick service with matching shoulder massage.  Problem is, I always ended up with a barber's cut and there are days that I felt bored with my look!

Anyway, on a whim, I decided to try the Piandre Salon in Timog, since I just wanted to pamper myself, remembering that the last time I went to a salon was more than 5 years ago - and I did miss the pampering and the nice work the hairstylists usually do.  

My brother mentioned about the good service in Piandre so off I went there.  I was dressed pambahay, nakatsinelas lang, and I just wanted to observe if they treat people who are underdressed like me, as opposed to those who are well-dressed.

Well, wala naman palang diperensya!  They treated me courteously and politely even if I was underdressed, and I really felt underdressed because the place looked spacious and serene, smelled good, even the bathroom - and everything looked clean and surprisingly, the prices were affordable!!  Akala ko I'd end up spending 5K like what I used to do in a competing salon, but my bill was pretty ok, considering the deluxe service I got!

Unfortunately, I did not take photos, mainly because I do not want people taking photos of me in a salon, as well.  It's my private time and the last thing I need is someone clicking away here and there, disturbing the peace!  Buti na lang walang selfie maniacs today!

So the photo you see above I took from the net.  But that's exactly what you will see soon as you enter their salon.

Michael did my hair and George did the washing.  The service was fast and non-intrusive, and they were clear about the details, since I would always ask for the price first before I indulged in a service they were suggesting.  The place kasi looked pricey, hahaha, so I just wanted to make sure I won't have a heart attack upon seeing the bill when I left it.

They prefer that the customers book for an appointment so that's what I'm going to do next time.  However, you can always walk-in if it's your first time.  I like their Timog branch na.  It's near the house lang, no need to pay parking kasi they have sidewalk parking.

Michael did my hair very short and colored it a bit so I think it would be around 2 months before I go back.  Looking forward to my next visit, and possibly another change of look!







No comments:

Post a Comment