Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Like Father, Like Son: MUST WATCH MOVIE in the ongoing Japanese Film Festival at Shangri-la Mall!



Comedy ako kanina! I was queueing for one of the movies in the ongoing Japanese Film Festival in Shangri-la Mall expecting to see a certain movie, and when the movie started, iba pala ang showing!  The organizers changed the movie schedules without me knowing it!!

Kaya pala I was wondering why the pila was so mahaba!!! 

Anyway, no complaints because the movie I saw, Like Father, Like Son, was a Jury Prize winner in Cannes (translation: it would bore to death almost everyone else I know!) since Cannes winners normally do not endear themselves to the masses.

The movie is one of those quiet dramas that I love!  Para syang Secrets and Lies or In the Bedroom because the focus is on a dilemma that a family is facing.  Well, in this movie, two families are forced to react to a mistake made by a hospital - a shocking discovery about their sons!

I read that Steven Spielberg is going to produce an American version of it.  Parang nakikita ko na si Joaquin Phoenix as the main Dad and maybe Mark Ruffalo as the other Dad.  Tapos the wives could be Amy Adams and Marisa Tomei.  O di ba, may casting na agad!

Actually, the kids have to be casted well, kasi the kids here are soooooooooooooooo adorable!! I think they were the main reason many of the ladies in my row were sniffling and crying. I think those who have kids felt the pain more than those who don't have kids yet.  Iba kasi talaga ang feeling pag kukunin ang anak mo, para kang maloloka na di mo maintindihan!

No comments:

Post a Comment