Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, July 25, 2014

2014 Women's Wimbledon Final: My Most Favorite TV Show for the Week Ending July 25, 2014


I wasn't able to see the 2014 women's final in Wimbledon because I had dinner set for that night.  Fortunately, I was able to finally catch it this week thanks to Star Sports!  The scoreline does not do Eugenie Bouchard any justice.  At 63 60, I really thought Eugenie just played erratically.

I was wrong!

She really tried her best but Petra Kvitova was just playing at such a high level, Genie was no match to her that day.

Anyway, here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending July 25, 2014 -

#1 Star Sports - Wimbledon Women's Final - Kvitova vs. Bouchard

#2 HBO - The Great Gatsby

#3 History - The Nazi Gospels

#4 CI - The Long Island Serial Killer

#5 HBO - TalHotBlond

#6 HBO - True Blood - saving Arlene

#7 TV5Monde - Village Prefer Du Francais

#8 CI - Lost Boy -Mobsters

#9 Jack - Grimm - Negro and girl

#10 Jack - Arrow - nasugatan

No comments:

Post a Comment