Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 17, 2013

No Boys in Brunei

Brunei. No nightlife. No alcohol. No boys. People are home by 7PM. Only 50 taxis and you'd have to arrange and call one since none can be found in the streets! Well, the receptionist who checked us in was cute and helpful but he looked a bit naive about meeting bekis and this is a Muslim country so I decided to behave. Also, when he and his friends gathered together, I did not see a bottle of beer between them! They were drinking, green iced tea!! There are no poor people and the Dad of the cute receptionist picked him up after work. No window for me to flirt, so this is strictly a sightseeing picture taking trip! I can definitely do my honeymoon here since there are NO distractions!

No comments:

Post a Comment