Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My Guilty Pleasure in Kuala Lumpur: Delicious Chinese Food!

This is the name of the restaurant I was talking about


This is incredibly delicious! Just 10 ringgit!!

And I ate the soup with this rice, malinamnam!

This is their working area, topsy turvy but they churn out delicious food!


Well, they have pictures of their food so you can just point at what you want to eat.
I have eaten Chinese food all over the world, from the hoity toity restos to the hole-in-the-wall, but this nondescript restaurant in KL serves the most delicious soup and rice combination that I've ever tasted! Feeling ko tuloy ako si Anthony Bourdain! 
 
This is one of my guilty pleasures and I eat here every night that I'm here in KL!! I brought Mama here already and she agrees with me as well! Yun lang, they don't speak English, so 'may-I-point" ka sa picture if you want to order, there is no airconditioning, and the patrons are just regular people dressed in pambahay so dapat cool ka lang din when you eat here para you won't stand out. I really have to thank my Malaysian friend Rodney, for forcing me to eat here, and taught me how it 'works', otherwise, I'd still be eating in KFCs or McDonald's......

No comments:

Post a Comment