Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 24, 2013

An Episode of Ghostly Encounters My Favorite TV Show of the Week

An episode confirming the existence of the afterlife was shown in an episode of Ghostly Encounters, where the relatives of the family returned to visit the living, when they died! Intriguing episode! Scary but true!  It's my most favorite TV show for this week.

I only watched a few shows this week as I was on a trip to Brunei.

Here are the shows I watched for the week ending October 18, 2013 -

#1 Bio - Ghostly Encounters - husband visits wife

#2 AXN - Amazing Race in Lisbon - NFL eliminated

#3 GMA-7 - Born to be Wild - deer in Bohol

#4 Bio - Ghostly Encounters -bones in steel door

#5 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond

No comments:

Post a Comment