Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Book Review: Anita Shreve's The Pilot's Wife

One Sunday, I commented to Mama that it must be very hard to be married because you'd have to live with the highs and lows of it and for people like me who prefer peace and stability in the home, all that erratic emotional rollercoaster can be very unnerving!  Anyway, as I had that question in mind, I was starting to read this book, Anita Shreve's The Pilot's Wife and it kinda started real slow, but interestingly, halfway through it, I did find the answer to my query!  I won't elaborate on it here since my interpretation might be different to yours.  As the book ends, the story takes some sharp twists and turns and I thought that the 'peaceful' relationship this couple had was actually just a mirage - and that the central character here was in the middle of a maelstrom she herself had no idea was already setting dire events in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment