Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, October 13, 2013

A Nora Aunor Movie, My Most Favorite TV Show This Week

I actually have never seen the movie Bulaklak ng City Jail in its entirety, so to see the whole movie this week, was such a treat for me!  It is one of the best Filipino movies I have ever seen in my life and probably one of the best obras of the late Mario O'Hara.  The movie truly deserved all the awards it won.

Anyhow, here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending October 11, 2013 -

#1 Cinema One - Bulaklak ng City Jail - Nora Aunor

#2 Bio - I Survived - yacht attack, Haiti earthquake

#3 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - mood swings

#4 CI - Milkshake Murders - Nancy Kissel - HK

#5 CI - After 48 Hours - A Police and a Hero

#6 AXN - Amazing Race - leg 1 - shoeshine

#7 Second Avenue - Mindy Project - stealing patients

#8 HBO - About Schmidt

#9 beTV - Everybody Loves Raymond - resign from police force

#10 Bio - Ghostly Encounters - 2 people murdered in Halifax house

No comments:

Post a Comment