Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Norway Leg of Amazing Race 23: My Favorite TV Show This Week

The Norway leg of the Amazing Race 23 is my most favorite show this week. The tasks were pretty physical and it involves fish!!  Ewwwwww!  Anyway, here are my favorite shows this week.  I just arrived from Brunei this week that's why I wasn't able to watch that many shows.

#1 AXN - Amazing Race - Norway - fish

#2 Universal - Law & Order UK - mother kills son

#3 Bio - Celebrity Ghost Stories - Hogan, Dad of Ben Stiller

#4 Bio - My Haunted House - Frenchwoman's house

#5 Cinema One - This Guy's In Love With You Mare

#6 CI - Real Crime - Almost Perfect - Ron identity Rolex watch

#7 CI - Trace Elements - make up

#8 HBO - Jeff, Who Lives At Home

#9 CI - Christina murder, black neighbor

No comments:

Post a Comment