Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Movie Review: A Competent Remake of Carrie

When I learned that the movie remake of Carrie was showing today, I decided to watch it immediately.  I loved the original movie which starred Sissy Spacek.  In this remake, Chloe Grace Moretz is the lead star and I think she acquitted the role pretty well.  I also loved the fact that Julianne Moore was there.  This was certainly an updated version with the special effects updated as well.  However, since I saw the original movie, I already knew what was going to happen, including that climactic prom scene, which for me, was scarier in the original.  I love the eye candy in the movie though, yum yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment