Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, January 4, 2013

Necessary Roughness, My Favorite TV Show This Week

 I never thought I'd be hooked on a TV series that features football as the centerpiece of their story, but as I watched beTV's Necessary Rough last Tuesday night - I was drawn into the character of Callie Thorne and how she balances motherhood and having sex and dating men.  

Here are my favorite TV shows for the week ending January 4, 2012 -

#1 beTV - Necessary Roughness

#2 Velvet - A Gifted Man - a distraught mother hostages the two other doctors and the handyman

#3 HBO - The Producers - No wonder this movie won all those Broadway awards.   It's really funny!

#4.  HBO - Three Kings - this movie with Clooney and Pitt and a really crazy plot draws me in

#5 beTV - Chaos - spies in modern France

# 6 Diva - Smothered - Christine Baranski mother - daughter - son - Bobby Cannavale

#7 Star World - True Beauty  - a reality TV show on the Face of Vegas

#8 Diva - Psych - shark

#9 Star World - Private Practice

#10 History - Japan's Tsunami Caught on Camera




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment