Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Reyes Haircutters: Foot Spa and a Haircut at an Affordable Price

I was looking for a salon where I could have a foot spa today and I decided on going to Reyes Haircutters, that salon inside the ELJ Building in the ABS-CBN Complex.  I always pass through that salon everyday but I never got the chance to patronize it.  Until today.  My friend Jen and I decided to have a parlor day, oh well, a two-hour parlor afternoon really, me for a foot spa and a haircut, and she with a pedicure.

Well, Noemi did my foot spa and she was pretty efficient and she really had strong fingers!  She kneaded my feet really good and with the treatment it received, the soles of my feet were pretty in pink and healthy looking, methinks I should treat my feet to this at least  once a month - considering how much I punish my feet everyday!  It certainly needs to be massaged and cleaned from time to time!  

I especially love the peppermint lotion and that menthol stuff they put on my feet for about five minutes.  My feet really looked clean and smelled good!  At 150 pesos, my foot spa this afternoon was quite a steal - considering the service they put in!

As for my haircut, I just had it trimmed a little bit and now it's short once again.  A mature lady did my hair and I think she did a great job, considering the haircut just cost me 250 freakin' pesos - with shampoo na yun and face wash.  I guess they just wanted to add to my tab.

I'm definitely going back to this salon although it may not be as high society as Toni and Guy's or Pin Antonio's salon.  At least I get value for money, and that's what matter most to me right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment