Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mother Knows Best

Now that I'm a grown-up, I haven't really been asking advices from Mama anymore.  However, since some sort of crisis happened to my life this week, I finally decided to ask some advice from Mama - and I realized that sometimes, it does pay to listen to her!  Of course, that's something we take for granted when we're children, since we're automatically asked to listen to them, it's a different thing when we reach our teenage and adult years.  At that time, we just do what we want, and just filter which advices we'd rather listen to.  The good thing though when I asked for her advice this week is that it gave me a more complete picture of my problem - and I did not panic anymore or feel that mental torture.  I felt that someone had my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment