Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Inspiring Quote For the Day

Since I continuously read newspapers, magazines and books, once in a while, I stumble upon a quote which I really like, so I will just post it in this article, which will be kind of a 'rolling' article - I will be adding to it soon as I meet a new quote.

This one I got from Gina Lopez's article "Putting the 'new' in New Year'

*  Keeping one's eye on the ball: the very fact of trying is its own reward.  - this I really have to do since once in a while, I lose sight of my goal, especially that I'm kinda schizophrenic in my ways, my ideas just fly off tangent - so yes, eye on the prize is a must for me

No comments:

Post a Comment