Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Damian Lewis: #GoldenGlobes 2013 Best Actor TV Drama

I may now really have to watch Homeland as it continues to reap honors, first at the Emmy's, late last year, and now at the Golden Globes.  Problem is, I still have a stack of TV DVDs to get through and I think the series is too political for me - maybe a tad too serious!  Oh well, Damian Lewis won both the Emmy and the Golden Globe for this category so he must be really good in it.  Homeland too homes in on the Best TV Drama award.  Maybe I should watch the first season first and let's take it from there.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment