Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Enjoying My Stay at Tune Hotel Cebu City

Since I was on a strict budget this trip - I had to find a hotel in Cebu City that would fit my meager budget but still be conveniently located, have clean rooms, be in a safe part of town and most importantly, have wifi in its rooms!  I was very happy to discover the Tune Hotel which was right in front of the Ayala Center.  For me, it was the perfect location since I had to go to the Fitness First gym everyday which was located in the mall - and since it was near that mall - it was also convenient to have places to eat after a long day of going around town!

There is no grand lobby to welcome you. In fact, the lobby is on the second floor!  There is just an escalator in the first floor and a car rental counter.  Checking in was a breeze though.  The hotel staff were efficient and courteous.  I love the duffel bag they gave for the towels!  The wifi is quick!  We were spoilt for choice with the cable channels.  The room was clean and the pillow was soft.  The toilet was also clean as well.  The AC was functioning fine.  All in all, I had a good night sleep here and I was able to use their wifi!

And I only paid around 4500 pesos (around US$113) for a four-day, three night stay!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment