Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Claire Danes: #GoldenGlobes 2013 Best Actress TV Drama

Wow! This is the second straight year that Claire Danes won this award!  She certainly has a lock on it!  I guess I may really have to watch this TV series now especially that this series has been winning awards left and right, from different award giving bodies.  

I have a lot of respect for Claire Danes, although she dissed my country, for being dirty and full of cockroaches.  Anyway, it's true but so are other countries - like her own - so fair is fair Ms. Danes.  I digress.  

I saw her in that TV movie Temple Grandin and she was amazing!!  She just bravely took the role and made us appreciate what the real Temple Grandin gave the world!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment