Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

What I Like In Body Jam 57


It actually takes time, even for me, to like a new release. From my experience, it takes maybe 4-5 classes before I really begin to enjoy a new release, so that would usually take 2 weeks, since I just try to limit my attendance of Body Jam to at most, 3 times a week, so I won't get bored with it.

It's now the third week of the new release in ABS-CBN, and the instructors are now adding the new moves, but not yet in all the songs.

I've always been privy to the hip hop songs of any release and for the 57th release, it's no different. I love the choreography for Willow's Whip My Hair, and for the last track, especially when we're doing the Black Eyed Peas song, which I forget now. I also love the last track by Sean Paul. I remember playing that song almost 10 years ago and it still sounds fantastic now, especially that the choreo tries to be as close to raga.

Finally, I've always loved Gloria Estefan, and I was happily surprised that they included Go Away in this release! I haven't heard it for a long time! Also, I love the hip swaying done for this song - fittingly Latin!

No comments:

Post a Comment