Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Kylie Party in Bed!


I haven't partied in months so last night, I decided to shed my laziness and brought a good friend along to party in Bed because it was supposed to be Kylie's night.  Well, the Bed Bar looks much much better now.  I actually love the interiors and all the bling blings they placed here and there.  I was just surprised that there weren't that many gay men out!  Oh well, maybe it's just July and not really party season.  The last time I went to Bed, the whole place, including the second floor, was packed!  But that was ages ago.  The music mix was fine but could still be improved.  I'm not really a fan of remixes and prefer how the British do it.  Just play what you hear on radio.  Familiarity is more fun than remixes.  At least for me - (and millions of other Filipino partyphiles!) 

I won a poster by the way, thanks Ferdie who checked my tickets.  Me, the poor old woman, couldn't even read my own numbers - que horror!  Now that beautiful poster is tacked in my closet door.  I did have a good time and I was a bit tired already around 4AM.  Signs of old age.

No comments:

Post a Comment