Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Closet Talk: A Big Fan of Y-3



I chanced upon an article today that said that Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto just turned 10 years old. I am a big fan of this sporty brand and I do have some Y-3 articles in my closet ranging mostly from bags to tank tops and shorts.  Interestingly, I don't really like the shoes but stick mostly to the clothes and the bags.  Unfortunately, it's not in Manila yet since they're really a bit pricey.  I remember buying tank tops at 5,000 pesos a pop!  Stupendously expensive!  But the good thing about it is that they are still in good condition after all these years and the cloth really stretches.  It's really a good buy.  I just usually stick to buying two pieces per collection since they're really too expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment