Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Meeting the People Behind 'Bawal Tumawid Nakamamatay'




I actually watched the play last week with Mama, and since I did not bring a camera, I was not able to have some pictures with the cast.  Anyhow, I went to CCP again this week to watch the ballet Romeo and Juliet and after the show, my friend and I went to Yellow Cab for dinner.  We were seated inside and I noticed instantly the lead actress in the play who was seated on a table outside.  I immediately asked my friend, who brought a camera, to take a picture with them, when they were not too busy. 

Anyhow, after we finished our dinner, we went outside and I asked to have a picture with Kiki (the lead actress in the play) and Joey (the writer and director).  They told me there would be a repeat of the play on August 12 and I immediately said, Yes, I would be watching it again, and this time, I would be bringing some friends with me.

Well, I strongly urge you to watch the play too!  It's witty and the dialogue is very current, and it's one of the rare plays that can make you laugh so hard, tears fall down your face!  The ending is just really, really hilarious!  It definitely brought the house down the first time we watched it!

No comments:

Post a Comment