Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I Like About Body Balance 53


Is it just me or is this new release just tough on the legs?  Anyhow, I've always associated Body Balance as a leg and core buster so I'm not surprised.  The second track which works on the legs was a bit hard for me yesterday since I did leg exercises the day before, so my thighs were really pretty tired!  I like the balance track for this release since it's not too fussy and I think the sequence makes us not too shaky.  Well, bottomline is I can do it well, which is good for my confidence.  Finally, the Pilates and core track here is tough. I want to memorize its sequence so I can also do it everyday, and not only in class.  The movements are slow, deliberate and very effective.  I've had to stop several times yesterday since my legs were tired already and my core was really working hard! I just hope I can do it more times before they go to mix and match again.

No comments:

Post a Comment