Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Monday, July 25, 2011

What I Like About Body Combat 48



I've only done Body Combat 48 twice since it was released here almost 3 weeks ago, but already, I remember a track which is very challenging. Interestingly, it's sung by Alesha Dixon and it involves a lot of balancing and kicking to the right and left and front and back. It's quite exhausting. Actually, I find the whole release exhausting and I've had to catch my breath several times, especially in the latter tracks just to keep up. To save energy, I try to 'cheat' on some parts of the latter tracks, so that I can go full blast when I need to. I miss the jump kicks though for this release. Otherwise, it's a fantastic release and I hope I can do it more times in a week, if I weren't just too busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment