Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, February 19, 2016

Nadai Fujisoba: A New Discovery







I should go out more often.

I was shocked to see that the SM Hypermart area in SM The Block had already been renovated. I realized then I haven't been to that mall for ages!

So anyway, for tonight's food trip, I insisted to my friends that we try some Japanese noodles, because, except for Vic, none in my family is really into Japanese food, kaya I never get to eat in a Japanese resto.

Well, we tried this new place called Nadai Fujisoba and the prices were pretty reasonable. (I still get shocked having to pay for 500 peso noodles!)

And I then realized why some noodles cost 500 pesos and why some just cost half the price. It's the taste, the texture and the ingredients (or the lack of it) that explain why we pay for so much more in other places.

I'm sure this place would survive, because I am not really a Japanese food connoisseur, and I am more conscious of the cost, so this is fine with me.

But I'm sure for those who are really into Japanese food, they might find something lacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment