Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, February 19, 2016

RIP Harper Lee


RIP Harper Lee. I can't believe I'm actually having tears in my eyes upon knowledge of this news.
I know of another friend who'd be sad to hear this news.
Gurl, remember that night when all we talked about was Atticus Finch and the wonderful friendship of Harper and Truman Capote and how we wished we had even 1% of their combined writing prowess.
These two very close friends are now both together in heaven.
To the Honorable Congressman Manny Pacquiao, Truman Capote was also very gay and flamboyant. I wonder what he'd say to you when he sees you in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment