Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Restaurant Review: Gourmet Gypsy Art Cafe














I live near this restaurant just about 5 minutes away and I've been wanting to try it for ages! Finally, I had the right excuse when we were looking for a place to eat to celebrate my birthday!

The place was perfect for my birthday. We were around 11 guests and they gave us the biggest table in the resto.  The interiors were eclectic but well-thought of. It looked cozy and homey so para ka lang din nagbirthday sa bahay!

The food was an adventure!  I loved the bread because it was freshly baked!  Panalo talaga! Ditto for the calamansi drink!  The rest of the food we eat was a culinary delight and we feasted mostly on vegetables since most of my friends refused to eat meat.




No comments:

Post a Comment