Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Men's French Open Final: My Most Favorite TV Show This Week


The men's French Open final between Novak Djokovic and Stan Wawrinka is my most favorite TV show this week.  I rarely follow the men's final but this one was interesting to me since Stan is one of my favorite players.  He really played magnificently that day.  He was fearless and was a better player than Novak that day.

Here are my ten favorite shows for the week ending June 12, 2015 -

#1 Fox Sports - Djokovic vs. Wawrinka

#2 Fox Crime - Law and Order - 3 black kids shot by el diablo

#3 Fox Movies Premium - Zombeavers

#4 Star World - Glee (Whip It and Rock Lobster)

#5 Star Movies - Snowpiercer

#6 Fox Crime - Locked Up Abroad - vacation in Lima

#7 Fox Crime - Locked Up Abroad - Vivienne in Bogota

#8 Fox Action Movies - The Sorcerer's Apprentice 

#9 Fox Sports - Djokovic vs. Murray

#10 Fox Crime - Psych - dead woman in plastic 

No comments:

Post a Comment