Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Hoping That Kung Paano Ako Naging Leading Lady Gets A Rerun


Well, I'm just quietly hoping that PETA's Kung Paano Ako Naging Leading Lady gets a rerun! I was invited by a friend who works in ABS-CBN to watch it during it's first weekend but I think it was Mother's Day so it was a no-brainer.  

Then tragedy struck with one of our best friends dying in that Valenzuela fire.  She loved the theater and she would've watched this musical with us.  It's just that her passing was so sudden that watching the musical would rekindle too many memories of our play-watching, baka mag-iyakan lang kami sa loob ng PETA theater.  We even watched the Cherie Gil play earlier this year!

Finally, enrollment time din, so ayun, nasimot lahat ng budget.  I guess most of those who watched the play do not have kids or mga single pa!  Hayy, the sacrifices a parent has to make just so mapa-aral ang mga bata, charot!

Anyway, I am hoping that PETA would restage this musical, kasi based naman sa sales nila now, mukhang sold out naman sila - and I'm sure, marami, like me missed it for one reason or another.

Mabuhay ang Pinoy musical!

No comments:

Post a Comment