Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, June 21, 2015

An Episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents: My Most Favorite TV Show This Week


On any other given week, my top five favorite TV show this week could have easily been my favorite!  It's that strong this week!  I love all the top 5 shows this week!  They were all that riveting!

Anyway, my most favorite TV show this week is an episode of Alfred Hitchcock Presents which is about this kid whose Dad does not defend him in jail and ends up as a career criminal.

Here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending June 19, 2015 -

#1 Fox Crime - Alfred Hitchcock Presents - kid saw powerful guy beat up skinny guy and David backs down

#2 CI - Your Worst Nightmare - young man kills Mom and Dad and cuffs girlfriend and sleep

#3 Fox Movies - Hunger Games: Catching Fire

#4 HBO - Veep - it's a tie!

#5 Fox Crime - Wayward Pines - doctor explains the park

#6 Fox Crime - Law and Order - toddler's Dad shot in park

#7 Universal - Chicago P.D. - cop caught on tape

#8 CI - Medical Detectives - 2 druggies kill 4 young people

#9 Fox Crime - Threat Matrix - Chicago destroyed

#10 CI - My Ghost Story on Camera - normal people ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment