Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, June 13, 2014

Remembering Robert Doisneau

I was cleaning my locker last weekend and I came upon this photo book I bought in Singapore years ago. It was a book of photos by renowned French photographer Robert Doisneau. 

I was lucky enough to see his photos on display during an exhibition at the Alliance Francaise de Singapour. If I'd go into photography, this would be the type of photography I'd want to indulge in.

Photos about human nature.

This one is my most favorite for obvious reasons! It's entitled Un Regard Oblique. 'Regard' in French means look. Enjoy!

I will check the book and I will post more of his photographs para naman di lang puro selfies and pagkain ang nakikita niyo sa FB wall niyo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment