Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Jason Ritter: Uber-Hot Savior of the World



I chanced upon the TV show The Event  last night.  I think there was some sort of rerun marathon since I saw three shows one after the other!  Well, the lead actor of the show - the one who saves the world - at least in this who - is Jason Ritter!  I am always impressed at how some Hollywood studios are able to find just the right hunk to save us the world!  Jason Ritter certainly fits the bill, at least for me!  He has the right masculine features and the way he played his character, it seemed like he really cared for other people as well.  Maybe I should look for the DVD of this show so I get to see more of him.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment