Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Movie Review: Really Enjoyed "Water for Elephants"

Water for Elephants is another movie I was not able to watch during its theatrical run here - and once again, I regret it now.  The movie was pretty interesting since it is set in a traveling circus - not the usual setting for a love story.  Well, at first glance, Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattinson have almost zero chemistry but even then, I still liked the movie.  

I wonder though why Robert Pattinson's fans do not watch his other movies when they go gaga over him when they watch him in those vampire movies!  He only has almost one face in the movie though - his famous smirk - but I admit, without his white make-up here - he does look kinda cute - and I understand why the girls go wild over him!

Well, what I love about this movie are the circus animals, particularly Rosie, the elephant!  She's quite endearing!  Also, Reese looks particularly graceful when she rides both the horse and the elephant!  Para talagang totoong circus performer (Just like a real circus performer!) Critics say her body really followed the period body of the women at that time.  I think what they are saying is true!  

As for Christopher Waltz, well, he's an Oscar-winning actor who can play meanie roles really well - and he does it again here.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment