Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The 2013 Oscars My Most Favorite TV Show This Week

This year's Oscar awards is my most favorite TV show this week. Although not as entertaining as the Golden Globes, there was enough surprises that night that merit it as the most entertaining Oscars for the past five years, at least in my book.  Seth McFarlane is not only funny, I think he's hot!

Here my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending March 1, 2013 -

#1 Studio 23 - Oscars 2013

#2 HBO - Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close

#3 TV5 Monde -Fais Pa Ci, Fais Pa Ca - daughter stays at house of Dad 

#4 TV5 Monde - Fais Pa Ci, Fais Pa Ca - Mom gets a job

#5 CNN - Oscars Red Carpet 

#6 HBO - The Craigslist Killer

#7 GMA 7 - Born to be Wild

#8 HBO - Chill Factor

#9 Bio - My Ghost Story

#10 Bio - My Ghost Story


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment