Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Tuesday Night is Fais Pa Ci, Fais Pa Ca Night

I love family comedies so it was not strange for me to get an immediate liking to this French TV show Fais Pa Ci, Fais Pa Ca.  Sometimes, the hard part about watching TV5 Monde is getting the right timing to watch the right show!  So I was very happy to discover this show!  The two lead female characters, Isabelle Gelinas and Valerie Bonneton, I feel, are really the ones driving the stories here.  Without them moving things along, and without their neurotic behavior, the stories would be a little tepid.  Anyhow, the current episodes I've seen are quite riotous and really funny - and again, the two leading women are getting crazier and crazier - and I love them for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment