Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Book Review: Confessions of a Casanova

I should really read more gay literature. Unfortunately, it's not very easy to look for these types of literature in our local bookstores, so I was surprised to find that I did have a gay-themed novel in my collection and I did buy the book locally - in Powerbooks!  Anyway, the title of the book is Confessions of a Casanova by Chris Kenry.  

It's a very light read but pretty interesting and definitely something I can relate too!  However, the lead character is a bit of a cad who can't make up his mind and just drifts from man to man to man!  That's why there is a Casanova in the title! 

I really enjoyed reading it and in fact, I finished it so quickly!!  Maybe I should visit our local bookstores more and check for more gay literature!  At least this is something I can really relate to and laugh along with!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment