Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, February 22, 2013

The Iron Lady in HBO Tops My Favorite TV Show of the Week



I was able to watch The Iron Lady on DVD and I was not, at that time, too impressed with it.  However, I caught it again on HBO, while having my lunch and I was pretty hooked!  I was amazed at how Meryl Streep just loses herself into Margaret Thatcher's character!  It's amazing!  Really well-deserved Oscar win!

Anyway, here are my ten favorite TV shows for the week ending February 22, 2013 -

#1 HBO - The Iron Lady 

#2 TV5 Monde - Fais Pas Ci, Fais Pas Ca - Santa n'existe pas

#3 TV5 Monde - Fais Pas Ci, Fais Pas Ca - coat homeless

#4 Bio - My Ghost Story - Haunted Hotel

#5 Bio - My Ghost Story - Spirit Seekers

#6 CI - Medical Detectives: Funeral Services

#7 CI -Born to Kill: Aileen Wuornos

#8 Cinema One - Giddy Golly Yop

#9 CI - On the Case: Tangled Past

#10 Diva Universal - Law and Order: SVU
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment