Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Will: The Joan Crawford Story - My Most Favorite TV Show This Week


My most favorite TV show this week was this fascinating story about the will of Joan Crawford, and how she disinherited two of her four adopted children.  It was from the TV show, The Will, a TV show in the CI channel.

Here are my ten favorite shows for the week ending February 15, 2013 -

#1 CI - The Will: Joan Crawford story

#2 ETC - 2013 Grammy Awards

#3 GMA7 - Rescue - battered women

#4 TV5Monde - Les Bleus - prostitution ring 

#5 Bio - My Ghost Story - The Hill House Has Eyes 

#6 Bio - I Survived - cult survivors recount their tales

#7 Bio - My Ghost Story - Lesson from Beyond

#8 CI - On The Case - wife burned in house

#9 CI -On the Case - wife with hip injury murdered

#10 Bio - Vanished - Amy Bradley


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment