Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Food Trip: Yummy Burger at Backyard Burgers

My friend Jenny and I have a weekly food trip where we try new restaurants around ABS and GMA and the Timog-Morato area.  Not the expensive type of restaurants, but the tinier ones that serve comfort food.  

Jen introduced me to bagnet and empanada last week and that was pretty delicious.

This week, it was my turn to choose the place and I picked this shawarma place right in front of ABS-CBN, the main building.  Sadly, the food was not so good so I better not write about it.

However, I tried the burger from Backyard Burgers, the resto beside it, and I loved the burger!! The patty was juicy and tender and it had enough veggies to make it look like a real burger!  I'm definitely going back here and maybe try the bigger burger!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment