Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Friday, February 1, 2013

Ako Ang Simula Episode: My Favorite TV Show of the Week

I have noticed that all the public service programs of ABS this month has been showing reruns which can be good and bad.  Good, because I can catch up with some of the shows I miss - including this heartwarming episode about this polio guy who gains a friend who literally carries him on his back!  This touching episode is my most favorite TV program of the week.  Bad, because, well, since I watch XXX all the time, every show I've seen this month looked dated and something I had already seen last year.

Anyway, here are my favorite TV shows for the week ending February 1, 2013

#1 ABS-CBN - Ako Ang Simula - karga na polio

#2 Bio - Celebrity Ghost Stories - Widdicombe
 
#3 Jack TV - I Just Want My Pants Back

#4 CI - Pick Up Truck Killer - Thai

#5 Bio - Celebrity Ghost Stories - Taylor Hicks

#6 Diva - Law and Order - strict father

#7 Star Movies - Haunted Mansion - Eddie Murphy

#8 Bio - Ghostly Encounters
 
#9 Bio - My Ghost Story Asia

#10 Star Movies - Ghostbusters
 




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment