Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

My Boylet's Faux Pas!


One of my boylets came to my room tonight and saw this picture on my wall and said, "Oh, did your pamangkins draw this?"
I gasped (quietly!) and said, "Oh, that's a Picasso. That's a portrait of his mistress."
And he smartly deflected the faux pas by asking, "Do your pamangkins draw well?"
O di ba, kabig agad si kuya! Anyhow, his well-placed six-pack abs and cute face more than made up for his lack of knowledge in art.
Siguro my advocacy should be teaching art history to boys with six-pack abs, tapos ang quiz, take off one piece of clothing if you incorrectly identify a painting I will show to you, charot!

No comments:

Post a Comment