Do you need help with your thesis, research proposal or dissertation?

Let us help YOU!

Contact us thru:
Whatsapp WeChat
Link Viber
+639150423051

or email us at
ivythesis@gmail.com

Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Bolo During My Grade 6 Work Education Class!



When I was in Grade 6, we had this subject called Work Education and each quarter, we had to do something like Shop Work or Gardening.
When it was our turn to do gardening, we were required to bring a bolo to school so that we can cultivate the soil and plant pechay or whatever it was our teacher wanted us to plant. (Naturally, I hated it because there are no green thumbs on both sides of my family. While our neighbors in Atlas Mining had manicured lawns, our garden resembled the Amazon rainforest.)

Anyway, I remember with amusement that this knife pictured below was the "bolo" I brought to school!! So everytime my teacher, I think it was Ms. Sotto would check us for bolos, this was the one I showed to her - and she never got mad or commented on it! I'm just assuming she raised her eyebrow, and said to herself, "OMG, this boy is so gay!" kasi instead of cultivating the soil, I would poke it with this knife!!

Just imagine cultivating hard soil using that puny knife! Anyway, I never cared for my Work Ed grades then haha

No comments:

Post a Comment